Project Implementation Manager
We are looking for an experienced Project Implementation Manager to lead large and parallel projects across multiple African countries. As a Project Implementation Manager you’ll be leading projects, involving key partners, customers, stakeholders and other teams to deliver on the strategic and tactical objectives within our exciting and growing company.
Additionally, you would be accountable for the general implementation strategy, framework and tools, general reporting and communication, project leadership, process improvements, developing and implementing best practices.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Ability to act independently and to coordinate several activities simultaneously.
- Excellent planning, organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Ability to partner effectively with multidisciplinary and multicultural teams.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Team player and team management.
- Understand and apply business case and risk management processes.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Results driven.
- Comfortable in a wide range of cultural, geographic and operational situations, demonstrating culturally sensitive behaviour with a diverse range of people.
- Industry comparable salary based on experience.
- Growth opportunity to take full ownership of the Project Implementation role and develop processes and team from scratch.
- Opportunity to participate in Employee Share Trust.